1. What’s included in my download?
1 x PDF in A4 size (210 x 297 mm)
1 x PDF in A5 size (148 x 210 mm)
1 x PDF in Letter size (215.9 x 279.4 mm)
1 x PDF in Half Letter size (140 x 216 mm)
1 x PDF instructions
2. How will my files be delivered?
Once your payment have been processed, you’ll be redirected to a download page and at the same time an email with the download link will be sent to the email address you provided.
3. I’m having trouble downloading my files?
If you’re having trouble downloading your files, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try our best to assist you.
4. Requirements to print pdfs?
Use Adobe Reader (FREE) to view and print, or any other PDF readers.
Download a free reader here: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
5. How to print pdfs?
1. Choose your preferred document size (A4, A5, Letter or Half Letter).
2. Print as “Actual Size”, do not “Scale to Fit” page.
PLEASE NOTE: Colours may vary slightly due to the differences in colour calibration between your monitor and printer. Quality of print will also depend on the printer you’re using. For the best print quality, you may choose to print at your local printing shop.